Reed has spent his entire career working with people. First in the context of Youth Ministry; serving 9 years at First Baptist Church in Watertown, SD as the Director of Student Ministries. The last two positions he has held have been working as an Executive Assistant. He excels in streamlining and simplifying processes to make the executives he supports more effective. One of his passions is using cloud-based technologies for team collaboration; even if that team is just the executive and himself. Reed prides himself in getting to know the people he supports so well that he can anticipate their requests before they ask.
When he is not working as a Virtual Assistant he is developing Reederang.com (his vintage leather goods business on eBay), spending time with his wife of 28 years, working on writing songs, and spending time with family and friends at the family lake cabin on Lake Minnetonka.
Areas of Expertise:
- People Skills
- Internet & Computer Savvy
- iPhone & iPad Pro expertise
- Cloud Tool Communication & Collaboration Systems (Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, Facetime, Expert set-up for remote access to PC or Mac)
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- Calendar & Email Management (Google for Business, Office 365, iPad/iPhone App Outlook)
- Excellent Telephone & People Skills – internal /external contacts on behalf of Executive
- Event planning (including menu planning & catering experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trip Planning
- Database Management (Salesforce.com)
- Website Development (Weebly.com)
- Logo Development
- Microsoft SharePoint Intranet experience
- Photo Organization & Back-up
- Passwords Solutions (Remember only one password;- LastPass, Dashlane, OnePassword)
Some of his Accomplishments include:
- Has designed and developed websites from the ground up for the last two companies he has worked for.
- Directed the migration of a Microsoft CRM Database to Salesforce.com
- Directed the migration of two companies from a server-based email system to a Google for Business email system.
- Migrated two companies from a server-based digital filing system to a Cloud-based system.
- Designed the logo for Wildamere.com
- Received a “Partner Award” for developing a SharePoint teamsite for Executive Assistants.
- Organized & Published a 150-page book for Tentmakers.
Credentials & Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Elementary Education from the University of Wisconsin, EauClaire
- Certified Tentmakers Trained Youth Director
- Certified Dynamic Communicator Workshop Speaker